Monday, March 24, 2008

Some Farewell Letters


Dear Raymund, Eden, Vincent, Pom and Andrea,

My six weeks stay was too short but I enjoyed every minute of it! (Maybe not the balut-eating though—once-in-a-lifetime experience, I think!) Thank you so much for all your help and support and support throughout. The work you do is brilliant and I’m sure many appreciate it!

I have enjoyed experiencing a complete new culture. The location was beautiful, the people friendly, and the kids were fantastic. I hope they got as much out of I as I did! Will miss all the small fish and the laidback pace of the island.

I will go back with many memories and am looking forward to fundraise when I get home! Hope to come back one day. Keep in touch!

Love to all. EAT MORE!

Sarah Guy (England)

---

Dear Eden, Raymund, Vincent and Andrea!

Thank you so so much! for my time in the Philippines! It has been an amazing experience! I’m going to miss the awesome people here, the lovely kids from my class and chilling at Ate Wilma’s beachhouse eating sticky rice…Eden and Raymund, thank you for your support over the past six weeks! I will never forget my time here. It’s such a beautiful place! I’m going to do lots of fundraising when I get home and, hopefully, I’ll be back one day! I really appreciate all the work you do. Keep it up and keep in touch!

Lots of love,


Beth Selman (England)

No comments:

Post a Comment